Why Join the SLSS?
The Swinburne Law Students' Society is run by and is committed to making sure that the experience of Swinburne Law students is as smooth and enjoyable as possible throughout the duration of their studies. Joining the SLSS will give you access to the following benefits:
- Discounted tickets to our Social & Professional development events
- Access to our exclusive members-only Facebook forum
- You'll be the first to know about any competitions, inter-varsity events and other professional development opportunities that we promote
- A dedicated team of law students willing to advocate for any issues you are facing in your studies
- Access to a network of fellow Law students to help you meet people, make friends and find support in your studies
Becoming a member of the SLSS is a great way to feel more connected with your peers and to get more involved in events and programs that can help support your studies and benefit your career prospects! The more members we have, the more we can do for you; so why wait?